Your Virtual Appraisal Department™
Collateral Evaluation Services helps financial institutions throughout the United States with due diligence on all types of loan collateral by serving as their “Virtual Appraisal Department™”. CES seamlessly becomes woven into the fabric of your daily banking operations, completely eliminating the need to develop an in-house real estate evaluation management program. We have the credentials and experience to change the way you do business and drive significant cost savings.
For more than a decade, CES has served over 160 community, regional and national banks and credit unions by performing their real estate appraisals, evaluations, environmental site assessments, property inspections, and more.
CES focuses on providing quality service you can trust in Appraisal Management and Collateral Evaluation Services for clients as “Your Virtual Appraisal Department.”™
To become recognized as the premier “Virtual Appraisal Department”™ to clients nationally.
CES prides itself on providing exemplary compliance services for the banking industry. CES’ Management and personnel have been employed by some of the largest and most prestigious private corporations and financial institutions within the United States, serving as Senior Review Appraisers, Senior Loan Officers, Department Managers, and Chief Appraisers, as well as, other positions related to regulatory compliance, advisory, and other facets in the real estate industry.
Our experts have performed due diligence, loan review, and portfolio evaluation services with national consulting firms.
Due to our exemplary qualifications in leadership, expertise, and technology, CES is the ideal choice for financial institutions and corporations looking to obtain reliable, independent and cost-effective solutions to managing their real estate collateral.
Key Accomplishments Include:
- Sales Growth of 80%+ Annually
- Net Income Growth of 10%+ Annually
- Diversified Portfolio of 50+ Clients
- Reports on all property types in compliance with regulations
- Due diligence on bank-owned real estate assets and other types of real estate portfolios
- Developing and Implementing Bank Compliance Policies for Appraisal and Environmental Areas
- Training in Appraisal Compliance Practices and Methodology
- Authoring Appraisal and Bank Regulation Articles for Industry Publications