Collateral Evaluation Services (CES) provides professional real estate appraisal management and consulting services to banks and other financial institutions throughout the United States. We work hard every day to meet the needs of our clients and exceed their expectations. Our mission and goal is “To be Your Most Trusted Real Estate Advisor.”
Real Estate Appraisal Services
- Appraisal Management – Order and Review Commercial and Residential Real Estate Appraisals.
- Real Estate Appraisals – Internal Bank Use Only – All properties, for low risk loans and loan renewals.
- Real Estate Evaluations – All Property Types – Loans, Asset Monitoring and Portfolio Management.
- Environmental Assessments – All Property Types – Loans, Asset Monitoring and Portfolio Management.
- Real Estate Property Inspections – All Property Types.
- Commercial Real Estate Portfolio Audit – Perform Evaluations on Real Estate Portfolio, Part or Whole.
- Real Estate Portfolio Evaluator – Stress testing of values for gaining insight into the overall quality of a real estate asset portfolio.
- Construction Loan Management – Order “Inspections” Against “Draw Requests on Work Completed.”
- Market Studies – On all Property Types, Covering Bank Specific Footprint, or Other Specified Markets.
- Appraisal Policy Management – Review, Advise, or Provide Written Policy per Federal Regulation.
- Environmental Policy Management – Review, Advise, or Provide Written Policy per ASTM Guidelines.
Consulting and Advisory Services
- Real Estate Due Diligence Advisory Services
- Loan Underwriting
- Property Flood Determination
- Zoning Compliance
- Insurance Review (Real Estate)
- Title Reports
- Loan Closing Attorney
- Vendor Management
- Asset Management
- Property Management
Work with Us!
We welcome the opportunity to design a customized program that meets all of your goals and objectives for managing your collateral real estate. CES is the most prudent choice when you need reliable, independent, and cost effective collateral evaluation services. Please contact us at your earliest convenience and we will be glad to meet with you by phone or in person to discuss a custom “Your Virtual Appraisal Department™,” solution designed specifically to fit your institution’s needs.